Good Riddance Time of Your Life Video Song Lessons

Thursday, December 6, 2007

|
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Greenday has always been one of my favorite songs, so naturally I wanted to learn to play it when I got into playing guitar. Unfortunately I'm not the best at looking at a tab and listening to a song repeatedly and just figuring out the strumming pattern. So, if you're like me, and would like to learn to play this song, I have included links to two separate lessons for the same song. Have a look, and have fun playing.
The following video has 3 songs. Good Riddance is the third song played, so you can fast forward to it, or watch the whole thing.



Have fun!

1 comments:

Justin Craigie said...

For all of you guys who are having problem with the sound of your Em (Good Riddance). Don't do a regular Em, the trick is to use your third and fourth finger to press down the B and the e string on the 3rd fret. Hope it helps and take care.

Guitar Lessons on YouTube

Powered by Blogger.
 

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites